Happy Employees. Happy Customers. Happy Company.
At HanAra, we are about solutions and people. We focus on our ability to connect innovative solutions with expertise and customer care and are looking for problem solvers to join our team. If you believe in the power of advanced pattern recognition and machine learning, in the value of helping others, and in the importance of doing the undoable, please apply.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Austin, TX
The Enterprise Sales Representative is responsible for creating and sustaining close relationships with the process plant software community and clientele, building and using your professional business network, and analyzing market trends and determining potential clients by performing the following duties.
- Identifies sales opportunities and generates leads from your strong business network and prospecting via LinkedIn
- Creates and sustains close relationships with the process plant industry community and clientele
- Creates and implements effective sales strategies in order to achieve/exceed assigned quarterly sales targets
- Analyzes software market trends and client needs
- Prepares and presents sales presentations and proposals and drives client contract negotiations
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the solutions to address client inquiries and concerns
- Establishes client relationships based on trust, reliability, and consistency
- Possesses the ability to build a business from the ground up. Comfortable and experienced in successfully working in the start up environment
- Develops a Prospecting Plan and executes the plan for success in 2018-2019
- Travels regionally (approximately 35% of time)
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, social, and organizational skills to build relationships based on trust, reliability, and consistency.
- Determined and self-motivated.
- Good team player.
- Customer-focused insight.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Experience selling enterprise software is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant major