Happy Members – Happy Customers – Happy Company
At HanAra, we are about solutions and continuous learners. The difference between today and the future for HanAra lies in our ability to connect innovative solutions with expertise and customer care. As a result, HanAra helps clients achieve operational excellence by transforming data into actionable intelligence that helps improve plant operations and efficiently utilize resources.
Client Success Is Our Success
First, we are accountable to the success of our clients.
Our People and Culture
Second, HanAra creates an environment where members have challenging work, have the tools to succeed, and have the opportunity to grow professionally. So we recruit life-long learners who care. Because at HanAra, it is not enough to be knowledgeable in the industry, we must have a foundation of continuous learners.
Listen and Serve
Finally, our value to clients lasts far beyond implementation. It’s in how we truly understand and provide solutions that address our clients’ needs, the challenges they face in achieving operational goals, and the problems they are trying to solve. And we focus on our ability to connect innovative solutions with expertise and customer care and are looking for problem solvers to join our team. Therefore, if you believe in the power of advanced pattern recognition and machine learning, in the value of helping others, and in the importance of doing the undoable, please apply.
Here are some of the reasons why our members enjoy working for HanAra:
Sarah Kline, the General Manager, says she is excited to come to work everyday. What excites her most about our company is the fact that we are building something as a team. Something that has a benefit for our and potential customers, but which also benefits society in general.
Our Sales Manager, Joe Rispoli, wanted to join HanAra because he believes in the software noting it as a unique product with a lot of potential. “When you sell something, you have to believe it’s the best,” he adds, “for what the products offer, we are the best.” He knows when it comes to emerging competition, you have to stay innovative, and HanAra does just that.
Antonia Hansen, the Operations Coordinator, is most passionate about helping others, which is just one of the many things she has in common with HanAra. Knowing that her work will lead to increasing the safety of and betterment of other’s lives keeps her going through the day. She also enjoys the motivating and supportive culture which HanAra Software fosters, helping to increase goal achievement.
Lastly, our Enterprise Sales Representative, Kevin Aaron, wanted to join the team because we are a smaller company with a vision and goals similar to his own, both personal and professional goals. Specifically, the betterment of our community and giving back to it. He appreciates the community involvement which the company strives to incorporate into every quarter.
If you’re interested in learning more about who we are or what we do, check out our LinkedIn page.
Location: Austin, TX
For HanAra Software, it’s about solutions and people. We focus on our ability to connect innovative solutions with expertise and customer care and are looking for new members to join our team. If you believe in the power of advanced pattern recognition and machine learning, in the value of helping others, and in the importance of doing the undoable, please apply.
The enterprise sales representative will work with the HanAra team to identify and generate new business opportunities by utilizing their solution, client, and communication expertise. A large component of this position will be prospecting through cold calling, emailing, and networking. And like all positions at HanAra, this will require the enterprise sales representative to be passionate and to continuously improve and help others, including team members, partners, and customers.
- Identifying sales opportunities and generating leads from your network and various tools, including LinkedIn and cold calls
- Analyzing software market trends and client needs
- Determining and analyzing the customer’s problems and concerns
- Creating and sustaining close relationships with the process industry community
- Creating and implementing effective sales strategies in order to achieve sales targets
- Delivering strategic message to customers, partners, and the industry
- Continuously analyzing progress through data and making improvements every day
- Preparing sales presentations and proposals and conducting contract negotiations that are always customer-focused
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of the solutions to address client inquiries and concerns and effectively communicating to the customer how the solutions address the customer’s needs (both stated and unstated)
- Establishing client relationships based on trust, reliability, and consistency
- Attending marketing related seminars, conferences, and exhibitions
- Must be willing to travel 25% of time. Regional travel may be required
Skills and Qualifications
- Diligence and persistence: We are new to the US market and you should not expect to have leads or deals given to you
- Continuous self-reflection and improvement: In order for our company to grow, we need members who also want to grow personally and professionally
- Systematic in your use of cold calling, emailing, and other avenues to generate leads
- Preference to use technology like a CRM to improve the sales process
- Excellent communication, social, and organizational skills to build relationships based on trust, reliability, and consistency
- Customer-focused insight and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strategic and disciplined in determining and analyzing customer’s wants, needs, and desires
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You will constantly use your problem-solving skills to identify and generate new business opportunities as well as solve a customer’s pain point
- Prior experience in enterprise software sales or process industry solution selling is preferred but not required. If you have an engineering or operations background in the process and industry and are looking to take on the challenge of sales, please apply.
- Continuous learner who understands the importance of questions and openness
- Ability to be a customer, solution, and communication expert
- Sales experience: B2B Sales (min 2+ years)
- Education level: associate’s or bachelors degree
- Healthcare/Vision/Dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Vacation and PTO days
- Semi-flexible work schedule with core hours of 9am-3pm
- Strong company culture
- Team-oriented and autonomous work environment
- Start-up setting with considerable opportunity for growth
- Helping others find solutions to their problems
- Creating a positive impact in people’s lives
To apply: send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org