HanAra Software provides innovative technology based on our years of experience in the process industry. We help our customers achieve operational excellence by making plant management easy and simple and by maximizing return on assets. Our software helps plants move towards becoming a digital plant and valuing their data as a corporate asset. Process plants have access to an ocean of data and the technological wave will only continue this trend. Our software turns a plant’s ocean of data into actionable intelligence, increasing the plant’s reliability and availability.
HanAra Software is a subsidiary of South Korean-based BNF Technology. BNF Technology is a professional software development company that provides optimized software solutions for operational management of process plants. Nuclear, coal-fired, combined-cycle, seawater desalination, and petrochemical plants use our solutions. BNF Technology provides various solutions to over 100 sites across 2 continents to help them achieve operational excellence. For over 16 years, we have developed data historian, data infrastructure, predictive analytics, DCS HMI, and performance monitoring solutions.
To improve the world’s infrastructure through our software and services.
To become the most respected company in software solutions for the global process industry.
Accountability, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Passion, Respect, Selflessness, Win-Win.
Location: Austin, TX
The sales representative will be responsible for creating and sustaining close relationships with the process plant community. A key component is the building and use of your professional business network. You will determine potential clients and convert them into sales opportunities. You will also improve sales performance through forecasting and provide excellent customer service.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying sales opportunities and generating leads from your network
- Creating and sustaining close relationships with the industry based on trust, reliability, and consistency
- Attending industry events and making cold calls as needed
- Overcoming technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Preparing onsite and online presentations and proposals
- Analyzing software market trends and needs
- Conducting contract negotiations
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of the solutions
- Traveling 35% of time
Skills and Qualifications
- Work experience in the process plant industry or significant knowledge about related hardware/software
- 3-5 years of software sales or process plant industry sales experience
- Excellent communication, social, and organizational skills to build relationships based on trust, reliability, and consistency
- Determined and self-motivated, but also a good team player
- Customer-focused insight and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
IDEA2017 | June 26-29, 2017 | Scottsdale, AZ | Booth 14
Big 10 and Friends Utilities Conference | May 7-10, 2017 | Purdue University
CampusEnergy2017 | February 21-24, 2017 | Miami, Florida | Booth 10
170-10 Techno 2, Yuseong-gu
Daejeon, South Korea 34028
Ph: +82 42 939 9114
BNF Technology Branch Office
SF-203, IT Tower #1, Infocity IT Park
Gandhinagar, GJ. India 382009