HanAra Software provides innovative technology based on our years of experience in the process industry. We help our customers achieve operational excellence by making plant management easy and simple and by maximizing return on assets. Our software helps plants move towards becoming a digital plant and valuing their data as a corporate asset. Process plants have access to an ocean of data and the technological wave will only continue this trend. Our software turns a plant’s ocean of data into actionable intelligence, increasing the plant’s reliability and availability.
HanAra Software is a subsidiary of South Korean-based BNF Technology. BNF Technology is a professional software development company that provides optimized software solutions for operational management of process plants. Coal-fired, combined-cycle, seawater desalination, and petrochemical plants use our solutions. BNF Technology provides various solutions to over 100 sites across 2 continents to help them achieve operational excellence. For over 16 years, we have developed data historian, data infrastructure, predictive analytics, DCS HMI, and performance monitoring solutions.
To improve the world’s infrastructure through our software and services.
To become the most respected company in software solutions for the global process industry.
Accountability, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Passion, Respect, Selflessness, Win-Win.
Regional Sales Manager
Location: Austin, TX
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be responsible for creating and sustaining close relationships with the process plant community. A key component is the building and use of your professional business network. You will determine potential clients and convert them into sales opportunities. You will also improve sales performance through forecasting and provide excellent customer service.
- Prospecting, Selling, Business Development and Quarterly Revenue Execution
- Identifying sales opportunities and generating leads from your network
- Creating and sustaining close relationships with the industry based on trust, reliability, networking and consistency
- Attending industry events and making cold calls via LinkedIn
- Overcoming technical, sales and business objections of prospective customers
- Preparing onsite and online presentations and proposals for clients
- Analyzing software market trends and needs
- Conducting contract negotiations
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of the solutions
- Traveling 35% of time
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- Minimum 5-10 years of sales success and over quota achievement
- Industry knowledge related to utilities, oil and gas, chemicals and power is preferred
- Knowledge of Data Management and Predictive Analytics are desired
- Start-up experience is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering (chemical, electrical, mechanical), or related field
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EPRI Fall Fleetwide Monitoring Interest Group Meeting | October 24-26, 2017 | Chattanooga, TN
Power-Gen | December 5-7, 2017 | Las Vegas, NV
CampusEnergy 2018 | March 5-8, 2018 | Baltimore, MD
IDEA2018 | June 11-14, 2018 | Vancouver, BC
IoT in Oil & Gas | September 13-14 | Houston, TX
IDEA2017 | June 26-29, 2017 | Scottsdale, AZ | Booth 14
Big 10 and Friends Utilities Conference | May 7-10, 2017 | Purdue University
CampusEnergy2017 | February 21-24, 2017 | Miami, Florida | Booth 10
170-10 Techno 2, Yuseong-gu
Daejeon, South Korea 34028
Ph: +82 42 939 9114
BNF Technology Branch Office
SF-203, IT Tower #1, Infocity IT Park
Gandhinagar, GJ. India 382009