Say hi to our members at IDEA2023 this year in Chicago, Illinois. We look forward to meeting industry experts across the district energy space to discuss current trends and the future of the industry. And if you miss us at the event, schedule a meeting with us to learn how we help improve operations with our data management and predictive analytics solutions.
Since 1909, the IDEA annual conference has connected members of the district energy industry from across North America and around the globe to share and advance best practices, enable collaboration, and leverage member experience and emerging technologies. In 2023, industry focus on de-carbonizing and fortifying energy systems will involve partnering, planning, and robust investment.
Today, cities, communities, campuses, and clusters are implementing district energy infrastructure to mitigate and prepare for the impacts of climate change, cut emissions, and provide a more robust, resilient, and connected local economy.
Program Topics Include:
- De-Carbonizing with District Energy
- District Systems Scale Driving the Energy Transition
- District Cooling & Thermal Energy Storage
- Campus and Community Energy Development
- Smarter Cities & Resilient Energy Infrastructure
- Integrating Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Distribution Systems and Customer Buildings
- Future Fuels and Renewable Natural Gas (RNG)
- Geothermal and Geo-Exchange
- Heat Pumps and Energy Recovery Technologies including Waste Heat /Recycled/Recovered Heat
- Microgrids & Distributed Generation
- Public-Private Partnerships to Accelerate Investment in Energy Infrastructure
- System Expansion, Modernization & Renewal
- District Energy and CHP Case Studies in Cities, Communities, and Campuses (corporate, health care, research, pharma campuses, airports & military bases)
- Community Energy Planning & Master Planning
- Business Development, Business Models, Partnering and Financing Strategies
- Controls, Monitoring, Metering, Optimization & Energy Management
- Water Conservation and Optimization Strategies
- Staffing, Recruiting, Training, Mentoring, and Talent Management
For more information, visit the event website.